It’s time to stop feeling overwhelmed and stressed about what to do exactly to get rid of the lower belly pooch from an ab separation with an easy plan to follow. It’s time to help you feel more confident in your body after kids in a big way. It’s time to feel more like yourself, a stronger version of you that has a strong working core.
What you'll get:
- Access to the 6-week online core rehab training course with 9 different core workouts to help close your ab gap in 10 minutes a day
- Access to 14 full body strength training workout videos in full length with intros to each
- Lifestyle tips and practices to be in better alignment to protect your core and help heal your diastasis
- Mindset hacks to keep your mind strong and positive to get even better results
- FREE access to my Coffee and Core online program with 12 of my previous LIVE core trainings with my Facebook moms
- Access to 10 BONUS postpartum safe workouts
- Any updates for FREE
What others are saying:
You are so encouraging & genuine. So thank you . I do FEEL stronger, since doing the core workouts. Which is so good! I have also seen improvements in my strength, energy and confidence. Xo Lauren
My gab has closed on top, is 2 shallow fingers at the belly bottom Reading your blog about crying with your sister when you found out you had DR made me feel like you understood the level of emotional challenge this journey has been. I only have a small pooch on my lower abs that is improving daily. That's one month from starting at 3-4 gap from doing your program. - Emily
Disclaimer: I can not guarantee specific results. I can only share with my personal practice around healing my diastasis and sharing new techniques I learn as a trainer. This is a practice that has worked for me and countless others. And I believe in it deeply. However, my attorney says I have to say this: I don't guarantee or warrant results or immediate results. Experiences of past students may not be typical for all students. Before beginning any program please discuss with your physician or midwife. As with any exercise program, if at any point during your workout you feel faint, dizzy, or have pain, you should stop immediately. You are responsible for exercising within your limits and seeking medical advice and attention as appropriate. This program cannot guarantee results. Neither Lori Morris nor Retrain Your Core (nor any individual or corporations associated with the production and marketing of this program) assumes any legal liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other loss, injury or damages that may results. Nor is there any guaranty, warranty or formal representation about the personal benefits of this program. You participate in this workout at your own risk.