Hey, sister in Christ! We are so grateful you are here.
This is where fitness meets faith.
Are you ready to get fit God's way, both spiritually and physically to have the energy and strength to do what He needs you to do?
Introducing the Move Faithfully program.
Fitness for the everyday modern overwhelmed Christian women who is looking for a practical faith-filled approach to wellness.
Get fit. Get healthy. Get stronger. Grow deeper in your faith. Improve confidence. Crush doubt. All while staying rooted in Christ so we can overcome life's battles together.
Hi, we are your trainers Michelle and Lori
We help you stay focused on the word of God and rely on Him for power and strength while you move your body every day.
We infuse our passion for fitness with our love of the Lord to help women get toned fit healthy and strong for Christ without all the obsessions and overwhelm. We are here to encourage and motivate you to step out in faith to be the person God created you to be.
Exercise takes a lot of self-discipline. Following Jesus isn't' easy.
Now let's move our bodies and get stronger for God together.Read more of our story here
“So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” 1 Corinthians 10:31 (ESV)
Your body is deeply connected to God. He made you on purpose for a purpose.
Honoring and taking care of your body also honors Him.
"Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in your midst?" - 1 Corinthians 3:16
Move Faithfully is a fun, non intimating, real, not perfect approach for the modern working women, young girls, moms, students from all over the world who want to burn fat, feel stronger & more confident... and are DONE with the old ways of dieting and extreme fitness programs.
Here we welcome everyone who wants to consistently move their bodies to be their best healthiest self and form a deeper connection with God.
- To glorify God and to thank Him for giving you, your temple (your bodies).
- To take care of the body the best you can to honor God.
To have confidence in God.
To be build up your faith muscles to keep you going during the battles you face in life.
To be more disciplined in other parts of your life (because when you are disciplined to exercise it will help you in other areas of your life).
Why full-body workouts combing HIIT and strength workouts?
- Build beautiful lean muscle mass without getting bulky or ruining your health or hormones in less time.
- Get fit in the shortest amount of time.
- Build muscle and burn fat effectively.
Why do deep core work in each workout?
- To help with lower back pain.
- To flatten your lower belly.
- To have a strong, working core to support your everyday movements in life.
- Your core is so important for your overall health and function of your body. It's important to train your deep core muscles as sometimes they get overlooked causing low back pain and even weak pelvic. floor muscles causing peeing in pants
"Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God -- this is your true and proper worship." ~ Romans 12:1
Here inside Move Faithfully we help you take care of your body, the temple that God gave you without torture and without going to extremes. When you move your body for God, you'll notice yourself shifting your priorities in life and start to see what is really important in life.
Because when you see your workouts as a way to worship not a way to get "skinner", helps you shift your mindset around exercise which actually leads you to a healthier relationship with your body.
So you don't have to wait just on Sunday to worship God, you can do it every time you move your body.
Who is Move Faithfully for?
- the everyday Christian women (whether you are a new believer, on the fence, or have been walking with God for awhile) who want to take care of themselves physically and spiritually with doable daily routines to build better habits
- women who are tired for putting their worth into their weight and want to end the pressure to look a certain way and who want to have a fresh new approach to taking care of their bodies
- women who struggle with the habit of working out consistently and getting fit and toned in a sustainable way
- women who want to be part of a community who want to get fit and healthy and glorify God in all that they do
Join Now and Get IMMEDIATE access to:
Full length workout videos to work your full body
- All workouts can be done at home, even with kids around. You get a new workout every week.
- Workouts are a combo of HIIT cardio + strength + core work.
- Workouts range from 12 -16 minutes followed by 4 minutes of deep core work.
- Each workout is the full length where you are working out with us in our homes, so you are never alone. We are doing the work with you.
- There are separate workout intro videos where we go over the moves and give you modifications.
- No fancy equipment needed (dumbbells, resistance bands, mini exercise ball, jump rope, kettlebell, and chair) *In each workout intro we give you ideas if you don't have the equipment.
- Scripture and prayer audios that we listen to while working to help us meditate on the word more and to help you remember who you are in Christ.
- Weekend mobility core routines.
Wait! You get more bonuses:
- Access to our 4-week HIIT home workout bootcamp
- Under 20-minute full-length workout videos with scripture to focus on that day
- Journal questions with each workout
- Carb cycling guide