Hi, sister in Christ!
We want to help you read the Bible.
Seems pretty simple, right?
Yet, so many Christians aren't really reading the Bible daily or not even reading it at all. We were the latter.
We thought it was too confusing, overwhelming, and didn't know where to start.
And since we weren't reading the Bible we were easily deceived and got into false practices like New Age things. We realized that there are so many false teachings out in the world. It's kinda scary.
We want to help you stop believing the LIES from the enemy and START believing what God says about you!
We want to make sure you are fully armored with the word of God to fight off the enemy.
Introducing the Live Faithfully program.
The Bible study plan for the everyday modern Christian woman who is looking for a practical faith-filled approach to reading the Bible to grow closer to God for the first time.
Join us in reading the Bible again for the first time.
We are here to help make reading the Bible less intimidating and more fun and doable with our chapter by chapter Bible studies approach so you get the most of it.
We want to invite you into our personal Bible studies where we move slowly through reading it and meditate more on the words you are reading. Basically, we want to help you READ the Bible.
Hi, we are Lori and Michelle
We help women grow their relationship with God by reading the Bible and following Christ.
We want to help you know God through His words, be able to fight off temptations, hear from God and know your purpose.
We are girls who had rocky times in our faith and drifted away from God which lead us to fall into false teachings and doing new age practices but with the love of Jesus He opened our eyes to the real truth. That's what we want to help you with - get to the real truth and help you keep your eyes upon Jesus.
Now let's get into the word daily and stronger spiritually for God together.Read more of our story here
“Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path." ~ Psalm 119: 105
God's word is the lamp to guide us in our lives. But if you aren't reading it... it's a lot harder to overcome doubt and fight your battles.
From personal experience life without being rooted in God's love and truth can get very dark and having you believe all these lies that are holding you back to be all that God made you be.
So commit now that the enemy and all the lies aren't going to have a stronghold on you and your life anymore.
Open your heart and mind to see that God created you on purpose for a purpose.
Live Faithfully is for you if you don't know where to start with reading the Bible and are afraid to start. We are here for you.
Live Faithfully is for you, whether you are new to being a Christian, on the fence, or been walking with God for a while just got out of touch with Him like we did and struggle with reading the Bible, new to reading the Bible, or want a new take on reading the bible.
"It is written: Man must not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of God." Matthew 4:4
God's Word is life!
We want to help you grow in your faith and grow closer to God. Come join our community where we keep it fun and easier for you to read and study the Bible.
Live Faithfully is a fun, non intimating, real, not perfect approach for the modern working women, young girls, moms, students from all over the world who have hunger and thirst to know God more.
We welcome everyone who wants to consistently read the Bible and form a deeper connection with God.
Together we will all build a strong foundation - spiritually and mentally - because there will be storms, there will be detours and confusion, but we stay strong in our faith in God together.
Why read the Bible?
- Helps you get through the struggles in life.
- Helps you fight off temptations.
- Helps you overcome doubt.
- Helps you to be obedient to God.
- Helps you discover your real purpose in life.
- Helps you discover your true identity in life.
- Helps you trust God more.
- Helps you know the real truth and NOT fall into false teachings or create idols in your life (we did this).
- Helps you feel MORE at peace and real freedom.
- Helps you to hear from God more.
The Bible is the living book- a living act of God because it is the message given to us from the “living God” (Hebrews 3:12).
Roy Peterson, president and CEO of American Bible Society says research shows that when people engage with the Word, their lives are bettered. They find wisdom, hope and healing.
And we are proof of this! We are here to help you feel this way too.
Why read the Bible chapter by chapter?
- To make it less overwhelming and less intimidating.
- To make it easier to fit into your busy life.
- To help you really learn and understand it deeper, which to us makes it more fun to read.
- To meditate and "chew" on God's word to absorb it better so we can apply it to our lives.
- Makes it more doable so you don't keep putting it off.
“But seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble”
– Matthew 6:33-34 (NKJV)
We want to help you not worry in life and to help you remember who God is.
God is for community and relationships, so we want to help you have an intimate relationship with God and have a community to support you, here inside Live Faithfully.
Who is Live Faithfully for?
- the everyday Christian women who want to read the bible daily and take care of themselves spiritually to create new habits
- all women whether you are in college, out of school, young adult, working or stay at home mom, entrepreneur looking for a community of women that are into wellness and love Jesus
- women who struggle with reading the Bible consistently
- women who want to be part of a community who want to get grow closer to God
Let's be imperfect disciples who pursue Jesus together.
Join Now and Get IMMEDIATE access to:
Bible study videos to start your day with Jesus
- Each video we read one chapter with you (some chapters we even divide it up so it is less overwhelming for you) and we discuss what we learned from it and allow for you to share what you took away from it and get support from us.
- We will worship and pray together.
- We will read and reflect and journal together.
- We will learn and grow together.
- Most of all you will create better habits in your life that draws you closer to God.
- Our bible resources and tools.
- What we do at night to end our day with God.
- Recap videos where we go even deeper into the word of God.
Wait! You get one more bonus:
- Access to His Strong Children program. Where you get short fun workouts to do with your young kids (work out with Lori and her 2 girls, 3 & 5 years old)
- Plus get bible study for kids. Where you see Lori's real-life bible studies sessions with your kids.