This is where fitness meets faith.
Get FIT God's way both spiritually and physically to have the energy and strength to do what He needs you to do.
Introducing Fit Soul Movement (FSM) Fitness for the everyday modern Christian women who is looking for a practical faith-filled approach to wellness.
An exclusive online program (including easy mobile access) and sisterhood.
We are here to help you move your body and grow in your faith with short home workouts and chapter by chapter Bible studies.
The result is a fat burning & Christ infused experience that you will transform you inside out.
Do you struggle with working out consistently?
Are you having a hard time reading the Bible daily?
Are you feeling lost, exhausted, defeated and full of anxiety and want more freedom in you life?
Are you wanting to deepen your relationship with God and take care of the body God gave you without being obsessive over your body and food while getting fit, but don't know where to start?
If you said yes, you are in the right place.
As Christians we want to help you honor God through fitness and help you see movement as a way to praise God and help you see you are fearfully and wonderfully made.
And as Christians you know how important it is to read the Bible to hear God, so we invite you to join us for coffee with Jesus in our morning Bible study sessions.
We understand how the world can make you feel pressured to look a certain way.
We understand how reading the Bible sometimes can be hard and even boring.
We personally went years without reading the Bible leaving us searching for purpose and fulfillment year after year leaving us feeling empty and more lost.
We understand your fears and frustrations.
But our pray with this program is to help you keep your eyes on Jesus through reading the Bible daily and moving your body while we listen to scripture...
and let Jesus transform you inside out.
Hi, we are your trainers Michelle and Lori
We help women of faith grow their relationship with God and become stronger physically and spiritually to be able to do the work God called them to do.
We infuse our passion for fitness with our love of the Lord to help women get toned fit healthy and strong for Christ without all the obsessions and overwhelm.
Exercise takes a lot of self-discipline. Following Jesus isn't' easy.
Now let's move our bodies and get stronger for God together.Read more of our story here
“So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” 1 Corinthians 10:31 (ESV)
FSM is for you if you struggle with being consistent with exercise and want to be stronger and healthier but tired of being consumed with what to eat and not...
and you're exhausted from trying to get fit in your own strength and need support and motivation to be God's best version of you.
FSM is for you, whether you are new to being a Christian, on the fence, or been walking with God for awhile just got out of touch with Him like we did and struggle with reading the Bible, new to reading the Bible, or want a new take on reading the bible.
"Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in your midst?" - 1 Corinthians 3:16
Your body is deeply connected to God. He made you on purpose for a purpose. Honoring and taking care of your body also honors Him.
FSM is a fun, non intimating, real, not perfect approach for the modern working women, young girls, moms, students from all over the world who want to burn fat, feel stronger & more confident...
we welcome everyone who wants to consistently read the Bible and move their bodies to be their best healthiest self and form a deeper connection with God.
Together we will all build a strong foundation - physically and spiritually - because there will be storms, there will be detours and confusion, but we stay strong in our faith in God together.
“But seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.”
– Matthew 6:33 (NKJV)
Who is FSM for?
- the everyday Christian women who want to read the bible daily and take care of themselves physically and spiritually with doable daily routines
- all women whether you are in college, out of school, young adult, working or stay at home mom, entrepreneur looking for a community of women that are into wellness and love Jesus
- women who struggle with reading the Bible consistently
- women who struggle with exercising consistently and get fit and toned
- women who want to be part of a community who want to get fit and healthy and glorify God in all that they do
Together we will read the word, pray, reflect, chat, journal and work out with short effective home workouts.
Join Now and Get IMMEDIATE access to:
Full length workout videos to work your full body
- All workouts can be done at home, even with kids around. You get a new workout every week.
- Workouts are a combo of HIIT cardio + strength + core work.
- Workouts range from 12 -16 minutes followed by 4 minutes of deep core work.
- Each workout is full length where you are working out with us in our homes, so you are never alone. We are doing the work with you.
- There are separate workout intro videos where we go over the moves and give you modifications.
- No fancy equipment needed (dumbbells, resistance bands, mini exercise ball, jump rope, kettlebell, and chair) *In each workout intro we give you ideas if you don't have the equipment.
Coffee with Jesus - Bible study morning routine videos to start your day
- Each video we read a chapter with you and discuss what we learned from it and allow for you to share what you took away from it and get support from us and your fellow fit soul boss sisters.
- We will worship and pray together.
- We will read and reflect and journal together.
- We will learn and grow together.
You also get - your bonuses
- Scripture and prayer audios that we listen to while working to help us meditate on the word more and to help you remember who you are in Christ.
- Our bible resources and tools.
- What we do at night to end our day with God.
- Weekend mobility core routines.
More bonuses archived workouts & new things coming including:
- Magic movement - short fun workouts to do with your young kids (work out with Lori and her 2 girls, 3 & 5 years old)
- Bible study for kids - a new project Lori is working on with her two daughters **coming soon
- And many more short home workouts including access to our 4-week HIIT home workout bootcamp
This is to help you...
stay on track
not feel overwhelmed
have more fun reading the Bible and moving your body
You get our personal routines that are maintainable to fit into your busy schedule.
We do everything with you.
We will make mistakes.
We will laugh. Cry.
We will discover a new sense of purpose.
We will have a new level of confidence and strength within us as we grow closer to God.
We will move through struggles with more faith and celebrate our wins while glorifying God in all that we do.